"Paul walks the talk. Whether you read his book or see him speak at a conference."
– Rick Chiricosta, President and CEO, Medical Mutual
"Paul's presentation goes beyond an 'aha' moment...it is an 'aha' experience."
– Jackie Boesinger, Xandra Renouvelle
"Diversity is one of the most misunderstood philosophies and Paul… breaks it down to its simplest form – RESPECT."
– Kal Keitel, Human Resources Director, St. Anthony's Memorial Hospital
"Paul's real-life examples, coupled with his great presentation style, really hit home with our audience!"
– Deb Stanaway, Sr. HCM Consultant / Leadership Conference Chair, State of Michigan, Department of IT
"It's refreshing to hear someone who understands the reality of change and key drivers that promote success."
– Gary Salters, Sr. VP Customer Operations McGraw-Hill Education
Recent news, articles, videos upcoming speaking engagements and workshops.
In The Respect Effect: Using the Science of Neuroleadership to Inspire a More Loyal and Productive Workplace, Paul has developed unique processes anchored in neuroscience that create tangible and sustainable behavioral breakthroughs. His approach inherently creates traction within corporate cultures, because he builds the business case for embracing diversity, inclusion and respect as core values that enrich both our professional and personal lives.